Using Skanunu Really Wet and Slippery Bearing Cleaner & Lube
has its benefits:
- It cleans all components (Shield, Inner Race, Bearings, Retainer, and Outer Race) of your ABEC rated, swiss, Biltin and ceramic bearing sets with its tough degreasing formula
- It coats all the metal components with a
non-corrosive protective shield to polish and repel water & dirt
without harming the plastic, nylon or
rubber components typically found in bearing sets.
- It leaves behind a long-lasting non-drying lubricant that keeps you riding fast -- all in
a 2oz. bottle!
How To Use:
1) Apply Skanunu Really Wet and Slippery
Bearing Cleaner & Lube directly to the inner
and outer bearing sets of all four wheels.
2) Spin wheel for maximum penetration
then wipe up excess with paper
towel or cloth*. Reapply as necessary.
Get A Deeper Clean:
- Remove all your bearing sets from the wheels.
- Place them in Skanunu Really Wet and Slippery Bearing Cleaner & Lube and let them soak for a minute allowing it to get into each set.
(You could take off the shields and remove the retainer then clean
inside the inner race and around the bearings if you know how to do
- Wipe off each set with a paper towel or rag then place them back into wheels. Your are ready to ride. (If
you disassembled the set, wipe out all the components with a cotton
swab taking care NOT to lose any bearings. Then reassemble the set*)
- Skanunu Really Wet and Slippery Bearing Cleaner & Lube
will intentionally feel wet even after you wipe it off. This is because
the protectant and lube are left behind on your bearings.
CLOTHING CLEAN-UP: If Skanunu Really Wet and Slippery Bearing Cleaner & Lube
gets on your clothing, don't worry. Simply wash them in your favorite
laundry detergent in cold water or according to the care label
instructions in the warmest water recommended. Stain remover may be used
but is not necessary.
CAUTION: Avoid contact with skin & eyes. Skanunu Really Wet and Slippery Bearing Cleaner & Lube may cause: 1) Eye irritation on direct contact. 2) Skin irritation on prolonged
or repeated direct contact. 3) Respiratory tract irritation if large amounts of mist are inhaled.
4) Slight intestinal irritation if large quantities are swallowed
FIRST AID: Flush skin & eyes
with water for 20-30 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical
attention. If breathing is difficult, move to fresh air. If breathing
difficulty persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed, take large
amounts of water. Do not induce vomiting. Get medical attention. Never
use or mix with bleach containing products as hazardous fumes may be
*DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT taking apart a bearing
set if you haven't done this before or if you don't feel comfortable
doing so. We're sorry but Skanunu Brands, LLC can't be held responsible
if you ruin your bearings trying to take them apart. In addition, you assume responsibility for safety and use in accordance with the cleaning directions above. Our Material Safety Data Sheet is available upon written request.